Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Busy, busy....but never too busy for the Hodgepodge

I have a bit of a schedule this week so will make this short and sweet...here are the questions for the Wednesday Hodgepodge. Be sure to come back tomorrow to link answers with the whole wide world. Well, our little corner of it anyway...

1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have a bucket list let's pretend you do.

2. What makes a good dad?

3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?

4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?

5. Do you believe that playing is more important than winning?

6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?

7. Five years ago I would never imagine that today I would_______________.

I saw this question on Marla's facebook page and I thought it was perfect for the Hodgepodge. Everyone go say hi to Marla...she has an E-book launching this week.

8. Insert your own random thought here.

2 comments:

  1. I love the questions for tomorrow. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce,
    thank you for hosting the hop...I like it here ;)
    hope your summer is going great.

    Blessings
    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete